A 3-1-2 offense is an excellent offense to run for several reasons:
1. Takes advantage of strong dodgers from multiple parts of the field
2. Creates good spacing between offensive players
3. Can allow for 6 offensive players to be above GLE in shooting position
When deciding on which Offensive Formation to run, you must decide:
1. Where on the field do you want the majority of shots to come from?
Common Shooting Choice
2. Which position is going to initiate the offense through a dodge?
Common Dodging Choice
3. Is your offense going to be structured and disciplined or more free-flowing?